This training calendar is designed to be a statewide resource about the latest training opportunities in mental health and substance abuse recovery across Washington State. We invite you to learn about upcoming events and/or request that your training event be added to the calendar!
- This event has passed.
WRAP Refresher (3 Day) – Snohomish County
August 21, 2018 @ 9:00 am - August 23, 2018 @ 4:30 pm
The WRAP® Refresher is a interactive course co-facilitated by the Copeland Center Advanced Level Facilitators to sharpen and expand facilitation skills to further engage groups in the Wellness Recovery Action Planning.
Through attendance in this course WRAP Facilitators will:
- Recognize expanded options on how to give effective group introductions.
- Identify additional knowledge areas, values and ethics of WRAP.
- Apply at least one new skill to sharpen and expand group facilitation skills.
- Develop new and creative approaches to facilitation to accommodate participant challenges and differing group needs.
Recommended for WRAP Facilitators to enhance knowledge and skills with WRAP and to get updates on implementing WRAP as an Evidence-Based Practice (EBP).
**Attendees for this workshop must have prior completion of WRAP Seminar 2: WRAP for Facilitators, and must be a Washington State Certified Peer Counselors. Priority will be given to facilitators who completed WRAP Seminar 2 and need the refresher (every 2 years).
For more information, please CLICK HERE.
Posting a training event
We encourage providers, state agencies, and consumer advocacy organizations to send us your training opportunities. To request that your training event be added to the calendar, please contact Alison Avery at email@example.com and include the following information:
- Brief summary
- Contact information
- Copy of the flier or registration brochure