This training calendar is designed to be a statewide resource about the latest training opportunities in mental health and substance abuse recovery across Washington State. Most of these trainings are organized by outside organizations, so make sure to scroll down on the page of the training you’re interested in if you have questions or need to contact someone about the training. We invite you to learn about upcoming events and/or request that your training event be added to the calendar!
- This event has passed.
Self-Care for Professionals Working with Trauma 102
October 9, 2018 @ 9:00 am - 4:30 pm$199
Deepening: Understanding How to Use Your Emotional and Somatic Responses
- Define Homogeneous and Idiosyncratic Countertransference and give examples from participant’s own experience.
- Describe the behavioral differences that follow unconscious countertransference and mindful countertransference.
- Name three ways in which mindful self-care of the Responder/Practitioner empowers clients.
- Name three types of Self-disclosure and describe three ethical considerations in using self-disclosure.
- Name at least two ways to go beyond “either/or thinking.”
For more information or to register, please CLICK HERE.
Posting a training event
We encourage providers, state agencies, and consumer advocacy organizations to send us your training opportunities. To request that your training event be added to the calendar, please contact Alison Avery at firstname.lastname@example.org and include the following information:
- Brief summary
- Contact information
- Copy of the flier or registration brochure