This training calendar is designed to be a statewide resource about the latest training opportunities in mental health and substance abuse recovery across Washington State. Most of these trainings are organized by outside organizations, so make sure to scroll down on the page of the training you’re interested in if you have questions or need to contact someone about the training. We invite you to learn about upcoming events and/or request that your training event be added to the calendar!
- This event has passed.
Male Trauma 102
September 11, 2018 @ 9:00 am - 4:30 pm$199
Retaining Males in the On-going Process of Healing from Trauma
- Identify several physical, cognitive, behavioral and psychological hidden signs of undisclosed or unrealized trauma
- Identify four skills to facilitate safety for male clients to address their trauma experience
- Identify four principles of providing trauma-informed treatment for addictions and sexual abuse
- Recognize four common strategies for achieving integration and meaning with a traumatized male
- Identify four ethical principles for ethical trauma processing
- Identify four clinical approaches to enhance positive masculinity for traumatized men
For more information or to register, please CLICK HERE.
Posting a training event
We encourage providers, state agencies, and consumer advocacy organizations to send us your training opportunities. To request that your training event be added to the calendar, please contact Alison Avery at firstname.lastname@example.org and include the following information:
- Brief summary
- Contact information
- Copy of the flier or registration brochure