Foundational Community Supports: Permanent Supportive Housing VIRTUAL Fidelity Reviewer Training
December 15 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
The supportive housing benefit under the Foundational Community Supports (FCS) program is based on the evidence-based and research-based federal Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA) model.
Program staff are committed to training and assisting FCS providers in pursuing strategies that will result in improved services and outcomes for people enrolled in FCS.
Training learning objectives include:
- Review the FCS program
- Explore key principles of the SAMHSA permanent supportive housing model
- Understand fidelity goals under FCS
- Learn what it is like to participate in fidelity reviews
- Develop skills to be a fidelity reviewer
- Learn interview and charting techniques for fidelity scoring
Training will be presented virtually, and will be completed in two sessions.
Please register for both part 1 and part 2.