- This event has passed.
Foundational Community Supports: Individual Placement and Support (IPS)VIRTUAL Fidelity Reviewer Training
March 2 @ 9:00 am - March 3 @ 2:00 pm
The supported employment benefit under the Foundational Community Supports (FCS) program is based on the evidence-based and research-based Individual Placement and Support (IPS) model.
Program staff are committed to training and assisting FCS providers in pursuing strategies that will result in improved services and outcomes for people enrolled in FCS.
Training learning objectives include:
- Review the FCS program
- Explore key principles of the IPS supported employment model
- Understand fidelity goals under FCS
- Learn what it is like to participate in fidelity reviews
- Develop skills to be a fidelity reviewer
- Learn interview and charting techniques for fidelity scoring
Training will be presented virtually, and will be completed in two sessions.
Please register for both part 1and part 2. You must register for each session separately.