This training calendar is designed to be a statewide resource about the latest training opportunities in mental health and substance abuse recovery across Washington State. Most of these trainings are organized by outside organizations, so make sure to scroll down on the page of the training you’re interested in if you have questions or need to contact someone about the training. We invite you to learn about upcoming events and/or request that your training event be added to the calendar!
- This event has passed.
Family, Men and Trauma 102
October 16, 2018 @ 9:30 am - 4:00 pm$199
The Game Changer—Impact of Childhood Sexual Abuse on the Family with Male Survivors
- Understanding trauma as a systemic injury to the family and victim
- Understanding male trauma in youth within systemic structure
- Understanding multigenerational trauma
- Understanding Complex Family Trauma
- Understanding and treating Caregiver Fatigue
For more information or to register, please CLICK HERE.
Posting a training event
We encourage providers, state agencies, and consumer advocacy organizations to send us your training opportunities. To request that your training event be added to the calendar, please contact Alison Avery at email@example.com and include the following information:
- Brief summary
- Contact information
- Copy of the flier or registration brochure