This training calendar is designed to be a statewide resource about the latest training opportunities in mental health and substance abuse recovery across Washington State. Most of these trainings are organized by outside organizations, so make sure to scroll down on the page of the training you’re interested in if you have questions or need to contact someone about the training. We invite you to learn about upcoming events and/or request that your training event be added to the calendar!
- This event has passed.
2018 Behavioral Health Town Hall
July 23, 2018 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
2018 Behavioral Health Town Hall: Recovery Peer Support Services are expanding for individuals in recovery and in Substance Use (SUD) Treatment!
For individuals in mental health or substance use treatment, their families, peer supporters, community advocates, healthcare partners and others who would like to participate
- Hear current news from the Behavioral Health and Recovery Division staff;
- Jennifer Bliss, Manager of the Office of Consumer Partnerships
- Pattie Marshall, Peer Support Program Administrator
- Cheryl Wilcox, ATR and Tribal Grant Program Manager
- Get informed and ask questions about the New Substance Use Peer Services. Hear perspectives from members of the statewide community workgroup.
- Provide input to the state about SUD Peer Support services in your region, including:
- What benefits could come from behavioral health system changing to include SUD Peer Services? What are the strengths and needs? What would you like the state to know? We would like to hear your story.
- Your input is valuable and will be used by the state in system planning and improvement – your voice matters!
TO PRE-REGISTER: Email: Wholehuman17@gmail.com
For more information, please CLICK HERE.
Posting a training event
We encourage providers, state agencies, and consumer advocacy organizations to send us your training opportunities. To request that your training event be added to the calendar, please contact Alison Avery at firstname.lastname@example.org and include the following information:
- Brief summary
- Contact information
- Copy of the flier or registration brochure