2021 WASHINGTON BEHAVIORAL HEALTHCARE CONFERENCE
June 16-18, 2021
Stronger Together – A Path Forward
REGISTER NOW for the virtual 31st annual Washington Behavioral Healthcare Conference!
Click HERE to see the registration brochure, and visit wbhc.org for more info and to register! Here are a few highlights:
- Only $150 per person to register – a 50% discount for 2021!
Sessions will run from 8:30 am to approximately 1 pm each day, Wednesday – Friday
- We’ve added a 4th keynoter! (see below for details)
- Tracks of workshops include Recovery & Resiliency, Race & Equity in Behavioral Health, Emerging, Best, & Promising Practices, Corrections & Mental Health, Management, Leadership & Operations, and more!
- Up to 9 Continuing Education clock hours available
Keynoters at the 2021 WBHC:
- Victor Armstrong, MSW, a national expert on building and strengthening community resources to serve individuals living with mental illness, and 2019 Black Mental Health Symposium Mental Health Advocate of the Year
- Debra Pinals, MD, an expert in bringing recovery principles into correctional settings and integrating the multiple goals of public safety, reducing recidivism, and promoting recovery
- Nic Sheff, speaker & author who shares his authentic & heart-touching story of substance abuse, mental illness, & recovery
- Allison Massari, a trauma survivor & leading healthcare educator on compassion fatigue and patient-centered care
The Washington Council for Behavioral Health is grateful for funding from the Health Care Authority & the Department of Corrections.