- This event has passed.
Skagit county – WaHCA Peer Continuing Education Series – WRAP Level 2 (5-Day)
March 18 @ 9:00 am - March 22 @ 4:30 pm
Spend five days learning to become a WRAP Facilitator.** This course is designed to help you become a powerful change agent as a WRAP Facilitator. You will gain a deeper understanding of the recovery process and learn to:
- work with people who have mental health challenges to discover the strengths they have and can use to enhance their recovery;
- effectively share the underlying concepts necessary to recovery – hope, personal responsibility, education, self-advocacy, and support;
- work with individuals and groups to develop a WRAP;
- teach about wellness tools and strategies;
- empower and motivate people to work toward recovery – feeling the way they want to feel, making their lives the way they want them to be, and moving toward meeting their life goals; and
- use interaction and presentation styles and strategies that enhance recovery.
WRAP Seminar 1: Intro to WRAP is a pre-requisite for WRAP Seminar 2: WRAP for Facilitators – Attendees MUST supply questionnaire answers and appropriate documentation to attend WRAP Seminar 2.
For more information or to register, CLICK HERE.