- This event has passed.
Self-Care for Professionals Working with Trauma 103
November 30, 2018 @ 9:00 am - 4:30 pm$199
Honoring and Protecting: Skills-Building for Mindful Presence and Ethical Caregiving
- Name the steps in G.R.A.C.E., a set of mindfulness skills.
- Outline a personal pro-active plan for self-care, balance, and boundaries.
- Name three resources for managing vicarious trauma.
- Name three ways that mindful self-care contributes to ethical decision-making.
- Name two intensions for participants’ future work-life based on a mindful assessment of their present work-life, their developmental stage of life, and newly acquired mindfulness skills.
For more information or to register, please CLICK HERE.