- This event has passed.
FC-TSP Free Training Program
November 30 - December 2
FC-TSP is a free opportunity for parents to get mental health training and support.
- McLean Hospital, a Harvard affiliate, is leading a training at Navos on Nov 30 – Dec 2 (dinner on Friday, full day on Sat and Sun)
- It is geared to parents who:
- Have a teenager or young adult who has engaged in suicidal or other high-risk behavior
- Are in need of support and training to manage their own resulting stress and trauma
- It is part of a larger research study enabling parents to contribute their experience to a larger aim
Note: Free parking; Light breakfast and lunch will be provided
We hope you will consider attending or sharing this with someone else who might benefit from it.