2018 WASHINGTON BEHAVIORAL HEALTHCARE CONFERENCE
June 20-22, 2018
RESILIENCE, INNOVATION, HEALTH
We invite you to join us in presenting innovative workshops at the 29th annual Washington Behavioral Healthcare Conference!
The conference brings together a diverse group of presenters to share information about therapeutic interventions, recovery supports, promising programs and policies that advance best practices. Our goal is to provide a learning experience that expands professional knowledge, promotes community partnerships, and helps make recovery a reality. Last year over 700 people attended—this is a great opportunity to share your knowledge and experience!
As a presenter at the 2018 WBHC, you’ll gain visibility and have the opportunity to interact with a broad audience. Conference attendees include clinical staff, program managers, consumers, family members, peers, nonprofit staff, advocates, and staff of system partners and state agencies including DSHS’ Division of Behavioral Health & Recovery and the Department of Corrections.
Specific areas of interest for 2018 include:
- Health, Wellness & Integrated Care
- Substance Use & Co-Occurring Disorder Treatment
- Corrections & Mental Health
- Trauma Informed Care/Services
- Prevention, Recovery & Resiliency
- Diversity & Cultural Awareness in Behavioral Health
- Consumer Run and/or Peer Support Services
- Homelessness, Housing & Employment
- Crisis Outreach & Diversion Services
- Evidence-Based, Best & Promising Practices
(including suicide prevention, early identification & intervention for psychosis)
- Management, Leadership & Operations
(HR, payment & regulatory environment, customer service)
- Older Adults and the Aging Population
- Children & Families, Youth in Transition Services
- Services for Veterans in Community Agency Settings
We look forward to hearing from you, and please contact Alison Avery at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions!